- What is Arotech Corporation's stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol ARTX.
- Can I buy stock directly from Arotech Corporation?
No, you will need to contact a licensed stock broker or use an online trading account.
- How can I buy stock in Arotech Corporation?
Through a licensed stock broker or by using an online trading account.
- How do I change the address on my shareholder account?
Through your brokerage account or by contacting our transfer agent.
- When was Arotech Corporation incorporated?
We were incorporated in Delaware in 1990 under the name “Electric Fuel Corporation.” We changed our name to “Arotech Corporation” on September 17, 2003.
- When did Arotech Corporation become a public company?
Arotech became a public company in 1992 under the name Electric Fuel Corporation.
- Where is Arotech Corporation located?
1229 Oak Valley Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
- When is Arotech Corporation's fiscal year end?
- Who is Arotech Corporation's transfer agent?
American Stock Transfer and Trust Company, LLC
- Who are Arotech Corporation's independent auditors?
BDO USA, LLP
- Who is Arotech Corporation's outside legal counsel?
Lowenstein Sandler, LLP
1251 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10020
- Whom can I contact for general information about Arotech Corporation?
For general information, inquiries or concerns about Arotech not covered by the contacts listed on our “Contacts” tab, you may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.